OptiMonk Junior Marketer
Join our team, and let’s build the best conversion optimization platform together.
Sounds good? Read on!
After working with 2,000+ online retailers, we discovered their greatest pain point: losing potential buyers. To help them turn more traffic into sales and maximize their revenue, we envisioned a tool that would make everyone a master seller. A tool that would ensure users always know the right time to push an amazing, attention-grabbing deal.
In 2014, OptiMonk was born—the first international startup of the Innonic Startup Studio in Debrecen. From the beginning, we focused on a strong, clear mission: to personalize to world of ecommerce.
Before long, we grew from a simple exit-intent solution to a powerful conversion optimization and lead generation platform. Today, we can proudly say that 36,000+ websites in 150+ countries use OptiMonk. More than 50% of our customers are US-based, and in 2019 our Annual Recurring Revenue was $1.6M.
We believe that great goals can only be achieved by inspired people who are ready to change the world. People like our team: we’re a group of passionate digital marketers who consider OptiMonk more than just a place to work. It’s part of our life. We love what we do, which means everyone shows up with a smile.
Why you’ll love OptiMonk
- Internationally successful product: Although most of our users are US-based, we have users from over 150 countries, which means we get to interact with many cultures. It's always amazing to see how people think about business from different regions.
- Inspiring team: You’ll spend your time with 20 motivated, intelligent young people – in fact, our average age is 27! Our leadership team is motivated, determined, and committed to self-improvement, which means they’re great at supporting their teams—both professionally and personally.
- We love team building: We’re like a big family, and we don’t underestimate the power of a bit of fun after a tough day. We celebrate birthdays every month, and we have quarterly team-building events. You can come hiking, join our book club, and enjoy cinema nights and wellness weekends.
- Opportunities for growth: We travel to conferences around the world—11 last year, from California to Lisbon—to learn from some of the top global experts. We provide comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training opportunities. That means you can focus on new, exciting challenges from your very first days.
- Modern offices: You can join us at our headquarters in Debrecen. We provide plenty of space to collaborate with other teammates, but you’ll also have a peaceful desk for focused work.
- Competitive compensation: In addition to your salary, we provide you with coaching support, a gym pass, and we’ll buy you any book you need. You can also enjoy our masseur and hairdresser services.
- Market potential: 36,000+ users and almost 2,000 customers. Most are small and medium-sized online retailers, but we have hundreds of customers who’ve made seven figures with their online stores.
- Synergy with other ecommerce businesses: OptiMonk is part of the Innonic Group, so you can spend time with other ecommerce business teams like ShopRenter and Conversific. You’ll also be in contact with new startup teams.
We're looking for a Junior Marketer
As a growing startup, we’re always striving to improve. Our marketing team is no longer enough to implement all our world-changing ideas, so we’re looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate or junior marketer with a few years’ experience who is ready to jump into a busy marketing role.
As Junior Marketer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating, publishing, and distributing different types of content (articles, PPTs, e-books, newsletters, etc.
- Supporting our marketing team in daily business.
- Analyzing our competitors' marketing communications – in doing so, you’ll learn a lot!
- Creating reports and statements for data-driven decision making.
- Running and optimizing Facebook ads.
- Managing and analyzing our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing.
- Has an affinity for online marketing, copywriting and analytics.
- Brings a positive attitude. Our team is full of friendly, dedicated, curious people. We’re looking for someone similar!
- Has a young, dynamic, enthusiastic personality, and is always willing to learn new things.
- Is proactive and continuously looks for areas that can be improved.
- Speaks and writes English fluently. This is important, as than 60% of our customers are native English speakers.
- Is able to work at least work 30 hours per week. This can be a full-time or part-time position, so students who can work 30 hours per week are welcome to apply.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Debrecen, 4028 Kassai út 129.
Our screening process:
We’re proud of our team, and we’d like to make sure that new colleagues are a good fit for the position and for our company culture. Here’s how our screening process works:
- As soon as you apply, we’ll send you a test exercise. You’ll have 1 week to send it back to us. In the meantime, you’ll be able to ask us questions about the test.
- If you succeed on the test, we’ll invite you to a personal meeting where you can meet the team. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to interview us. After a successful interview, we’ll give you an offer.
- If you accept our offer, we’ll organize all the necessary administrative tasks. You can jump right into our onboarding process, which will bring you up to speed.
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.