Federal Mogul Hungary is looking for an Operations Manager to be responsible for overall Logistics and Production at our Kunsziget plant.
Who are we? We believe that careers need room to grow! Federal-Mogul Powertrain has developed and delivered innovative technologies for over a century. We have 37,000 employees in 66 global locations in 18 countries. We are a global leader in Pistons, Piston Rings & Liners, Bearings, Valvetrain, Valve Seats & Guides, Sealing, Systems Protection and Ignition. We are committed to developing talent through opportunities and training that can take you anywhere in the world!
In Kunsziget, Hungary Federal-Mogul produces high-tech for the engine of tomorrow. We always keep an eye on sustainable mobility and a livable future. Around 400 employees manufacture high quality cold gaskets and MicroTorqs for commercial vehicles and industry.
- Initiation and further development of logistics processes as well as analysis and optimization of existing processes using lean principles
- Planning, control and implementation of logistics processes, in particular ensuring that required raw materials and supplies are made available on time
- Define inventory strategy and meet inventory target
- Co-operate with suppliers/customers throughout the supply chain to minimize lead-time/cost
- Develop monthly production and labor plans
- Participate in forwarder agent selection
- Coordinate the internal logistics and execute the yearly stock take
- Improve ERP system (SAP)
- Coordinate and monitor the entire production program in terms of quality, quantity, on-time delivery and cost effectiveness in an innovative and professional environment of the automotive supplier industry
- Measure production results, analyzes improvements opportunities and implement processes/solutions to maximize overall manufacturing performance (ehs, scrap, material usage, efficiency)
- Ensuring/implementing the budget figures and targets of the current financial year and the agreed safety standards
- Coordinate activities to improve employee involvement, supporting team work, promote employee growth
- Min. BsC studies in a technical discipline (e.g. logistics, mechanical engineering, manufacturing technology)
- Relevant work and leadership experience in automotive industry
- Authentic leader with a confident and result-oriented manner, with both high social skills and a strong technical understanding
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, in particular a high degree of self-motivation and a sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP) as well as common MS Office applications
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
9184 Kunsziget, Fő utca
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.