Now we are looking for dynamic, motivated individuals who are seeking new challenges in the world of mobile telecommunications to join our network operation team in Sopron.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Interfaces to customers and partners on a daily basis to understand their requirements and manage cases.
- Delivers proactive and reactive support management.
- Prioritizes and schedules incoming faults and change requests.
- Participates actively together with the team in incident solutions in our customers’ networks all around the world, where effective and timely decisions are needed.
- Creates and tests changes to configurations.
- Works under pressure and manages own workload within guidelines.
- Finds practical and innovative solutions for own area, builds on other’s ideas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Linux
- Good knowledge in IP skills (routing, switching, load-balancing, firewall technologies)
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good English knowledge
- Willing to learn new skills
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- International team
- Comprehensive on the job trainings
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Interested in this challenge?
We provide our newly joined colleagues - who do not fulfill all the above requirements – a detailed training during the trial period. Looking forward to welcoming YOU on board!
If you are interested, please send your application in English language with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.