Operations Associate – Global Alliances
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team are looking for an Operations Associate to provide high quality administrative support to the Global Alliances program teams and their partners.
To undertake a range of administrative duties required to maintain the smooth running of the team to enable us to achieve our objectives and meet required deadlines.
The successful candidate should have a high-energy level and be relentlessly customer focused. They should be highly organized with an eye for the finer details. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
What You'll Do
- Manage end-to-end process for legal and financial documents for current and new partners
- Manage partner updates to Veeva.com
- Manage and improve upon existing processes and reporting
- Liaise across multiple teams; finance, legal, marketing
- Address partner administrative queries
- Respond to employee administrative queries
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Ability to prioritize work and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels and in many locations around the World
- Well organized and detail orientated with excellent follow up skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and successfully operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work independently and as a team player with little supervision
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, Zoom and Moodle
- Experience with Apple software
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator are a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Annual stock bonus and restricted stock units
- Free snacks and beverages, weekly lunch
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.