Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment.
We make what matters work. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
On Site Coordinator
Reporting to the Procurement and Logistics Manager in Germany, you will be responsible for leading the transfer and development processes for our Hungarian suppliers.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead the business transfer to a newly established supplied located in Szolnok
- Act as Coordinator between the Hungarian suppliers and internal functions/plants in Eaton
- Support collaboration, problem solving and mediation between supplier and Eaton Germany departments (engineering, plant teams)
- Track information about orders and support the operation of the German Supply Chain department
- Promote the daily production process
- Check the accuracy of stock levels and material movements
- Prepare the daily / monthly / quarterly and annual reports for the management team in Germany
- Continuous development of production and logistics processes
- Train the supplier’s employees in Hungary on the new site
- Supporting the introduction of a TPM system for production facilities installed on the supplier
- Monitor and track the SAP related information
- Educated at Bachelor degree in technical or logistics field?
- Having a solid expertise in leading suppliers’ transfer and development?
- Possessing relevant professional experience in supply chain/logistics, in a manufacturing environment?
- Ready and able to work independently with minimum supervision?
- Adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment?
- Possessing excellent IT skills (Excel, ERP systems) and the ability to communicate at all levels, as well as manage large amounts of complex data?
- A recognized expert supporting, training and coaching colleagues cross function and business in the use of SAP and Inventory Tools?
- Fluent in German and Hungarian? English language at medium level is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of setting up production planning systems?
- Having a fair understanding of Manufacturing Processes and manufacturing equipment?
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement Framework and tools?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Project Management
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.