Presently we are seeking an
GEFCO Group is today the N°1 European leader in finished vehicle logistics, and a top 10 global partner in multimodal supply chain solutions. With 300 destinations across five continents, GEFCO’s global network of experts push back boundaries and respond with agility to the most demanding supply chain challenges.
- Reception management (welcome guests, manage incoming phone calls)
- Manage incoming post and participate in the administration process
- Follow up the invoice approvals and documents (contracts)
- Keep touch with the service providers and manage office purchasing tasks
- Organize business trips, support the approval process
- Organize quality related meetings, take meeting minutes and follow up the action plans
- Participate in organizing internal and external events
- College/University degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Fluent English knowledge both in verbal and written
- Microsoft Office user knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skill
- Good problem solving skill and proactive personality
- Team player attitude
- Yearly Bonus and Cafeteria system
- Multinational environment
- Location: Budapest 11.district, Dorottya Udvar Office Building (with free shuttle bus from Móricz Zsigmond körtér) and Biatorbágy
- Duration of employment: Indefinite period
- Start of employment: immediate
- Direct reporting to the General Manager
Why should you choose us?
With operations in 47 countries, GEFCO Group is a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions and the European #1 in automotive logistics. We are proud of our 69 years of heritage and the expertise of our 13,000 employees around the world.
Our corporate culture is based on building Infinite Proximity™ in our relationships with all our employees and partners. That takes talent. We recruit the best to help us rise to our customers’ most demanding supply chain challenges. And to keep driving our business forward, we are committed to helping our employees develop the skills they need to thrive.
Team work and shared values make us stronger. We are agile, caring, cooperative, trustworthy and courageous. Together, we go further.
We are Partners, Unlimited.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Head of Office Administration
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest XI. district
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position please send your English CV with your requested salary.