4flow – We are over 600 team members across 15 global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents.
4flow is continuing its successful growth around the globe. Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary, as an:
As a member of the 4flow management team, you will analyze, evaluate, and optimize transportation concepts in our customers’ global supply chain networks. Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for managing the office and supporting our central internal services in Budapest. You will cooperate closely with colleagues, external suppliers, partners and our administration team in Berlin, Germany, and take on tasks including:
- Handling the front desk and other office tasks, including postal services, stationery and drinks
- Supporting procurement activities and managing service provider contracts for cleaning, maintenance, etc.; implementing international office standards at our Budapest office, particularly where facility management and occupational safety are concerned
- Issuing and managing keys, keycards and mobile phones
- Overseeing car leases and rentals
- Service-oriented quick learner, who enjoys organizing and providing services
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an international working environment is preferred
- Friendly, confident personality and strong communications skills with a strong command of MS Office
- Native Hungarian speaker with excellent English
Become part of an award-winning, international company that fosters a motivated and respectful team culture at a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest. You will benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your ongoing development.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online.
4flow, Népliget Center, Könyves Kálmán körút 11,
1097 Budapest, Hungary| www.4flow.com