Office Assistant / Receptionist
Japanese roots, innovative architecture
This is Takenaka: A family business stemming back over 17 generations, with 400 years of construction experience and over 45 years of construction activity in Europe. An achievement of which we are justifiably proud!
- Answering phone calls and supporting visitors.
- Polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and mail.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding and scanning.
- Ensuring operation of office equipment by arranging maintenance.
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Prepairing administrative reports.
- Maintaining inventory list.
- Managing company cars.
- Supporting HR team and related departments.
- Min. Secondary level education
- Min. 1-3 year experience
- Intermediate level in English
- IT skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Accurate, responsible performance of duties
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
With our Japanese roots as builders, we are unique in the European market. As an internationally operating general contractor, we represent economic-ecological building construction with quality planning and engineering services. We ensure certified process and construction standards of the highest level.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1117 Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply/contact information:
You can apply for the job with Hungarian and English CV.