Élelmiszerlánc- biztonsági Centrum Nonprofit Kft.
FAO is the leading UN agency in terms of providing support for agriculture and rural development, forestry and fisheries, with the Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia being located in Budapest. Under the general supervision of the Regional Representative and the direct supervision of one or more Officers as assigned, the Office Secretary will provide responsible secretarial and programme support duties as follows:
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the organization of technical workshops, and international meetings, including webinars held within and outside the Office, including logistic aspects, drafting and dispatching invitation letters, overseeing visa arrangements, arranging travel and providing support at the meetings, etc;
- Assist in the recruitment of consultants according to FAO rules and regulations, using the corporate recruitment system TALEO, including preliminary review of the applications, performing functions of Secretary in interview panels and preparing minutes of the interview meetings for the recruitment procedure;
- Assist with procurement of products and services, as well as preparation and implementation of Letters of Agreement;
- Assist in travel arrangement for field missions and technical events, prepare and submit claims for technical support and assistance on behalf of the Officers;
- Maintain, log, file update records in prescribed format for subsequent use; maintain and keep current files on status of projects (FPMIS);
- Assist in daily office duties, including reporting, routine office duties and correspondence, including translations;
- Collect data and other information on development and /or subject-matter activities of the country or area; process and examine the information and data in accordance with instructions received, making necessary abstracts and computations;
- Collect and prepare background material, working papers and tables for briefing and review by the supervisor; organize and schedule meetings, take minutes and notes;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completion of secondary school education;
- One year of office experience, including secretarial and clerical/programme work and experience in record-keeping and processing of information;
- Working knowledge of English (level C); working level of Russian would be an asset;
- Ability to use word processing equipment and other computer software;
- Initiative, courtesy and ability to work harmoniously with people of different national and cultural background;
- Respect for the principles of the United Nations Charter and FAO's Mission Statement.
What we offer:
- Duration: Three years full time non-renewable contract
- Gross salary 285.000 HUF + salary supplement: 93.000 HUF/month (net)
- Earliest start: 1 May 2021
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1054 Budapest, Kálmán Imre utca 20.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.