SINBON Hungary Kft. is a Taiwanese company that deals with the assembly of premium quality copper and fiber optic cables in its factory, at Tatabánya Industrial Park. Our products are made for the medical, automotive, renewable energy, industrial and telecommunications industries.
Currently we are hiring for the following position:
We are expanding our production site in the industrial park of Tatabánya, Hungary.
Join our engineering team as
NPI Project Engineer
- Developing SINBON’s copper cable portfolio for applications in the Industrial, Renewable Energy, Medical, Automotive, and Communication market
- By leading the NPI projects you will compile and define the entire production process for our new products to the competitiveness of our services
- For fine tuning of technical details and coordinating the shop floor activities you will be the key interface between the customers and Sales
- You can take the responsibility to keep the project timing and budget
- Leading cross functional team the reach project milestones
- Ambitious to develop yourself and your career
- A self-organized and solution driven team player
- Aware that the company success is your success
- Fluent in written and spoken Hungarian and English language
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in connector and cable harness assembly is an advantage
- Knowledge of medical and/or automotive quality systems are considered as advantage
- A multinational company appreciating sustainable success by satisfied employees and satisfied customers.
- A modern management system, embracing a positive quality culture, as well as environmental and social responsibility
- Vocational training measures
- A high degree of autonomy, while having the full support and cooperation of a dynamic team
DID WE SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your application documents in both Hungarian and English language via the "Jelentkezem" button.