- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Supply Chain
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2900 Komárom, Mylan street 1.
How to apply?
To apply please send a Hungarian and English CV indicating that you apply for the position of RP to „jelentkezem” button.
NPI / ARTWORK Coordinator
VIATRIS is a new global pharmaceutical company, as part of which Mylan Hungary Kft also acts courageously and is uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs. Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the NPI / ARTWORK Coordinator role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the introduction of the new products to Mylan Hungary
- End to end responsibility of artwork revision related change controls. Project manage artwork generation and approval process to meet on time packaging readiness for first orders and for substitution products as well.
- Interface/coordinate with Regulatory/Compliance/Labelling to align commercial transfer activities with regulatory approval.
- Highlight priorities to stakeholders in the artwork management process ensuring that new launches, timelines are kept on schedule.
- Coordinate and manage Product Introductions obsolescence processes.
- Act as site point of contact with Launch Management, Global Supply Chain and Affiliates.
- Coordinate of Technical service projects from the Supply Chain point of view.
- Reports to the department manager on any issues or potential issues that may impact project or commercial timelines.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Fluent English (min. B2)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Thoroughness, high level of accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Independent decision-making ability
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- College/University degree
- Knowledge of GMP-guidelines preferable
- 1-2 years of relevant (logistics) work experience is an advantage
- User level of Microsoft Office knowledge
We can offer:
- Environment conducive to professional growth and advancement
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria, free meals, Life and Accident Insurance, Private Health Insurance
- Annual bonus
- Daily commuting cost reimbursement
- Relocation allowance
- English language courses
- Fixed term contract