New Product Implementation (NPI) Team Leader (f/m/div)*
Are you a passionate professional with high quality standards? Do you have a proactive attitude, continuously striving for process efficiency? Are you capable of fostering talent, and making use of the potential of a skillful team? If so, we have the perfect challenge for you! Join us in Cegléd, as our new NPI Team Leader!
- As a NPI Team Leader, you will be responsible for the coordination of the NPI process, together with your team (6 technicians). You will ensure that the quality requirements and deadlines are met, and face the challenge of monitoring, controlling and improving the efficiency of processes under your responsibility.
- Coordinate New Product Implementation (NPI) process.
- Create and implement methods to increase NPI process efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate NPI sample production with other departments.
- Develop and motivate your team members.
In your new role you will:
- You have great communication skills and are able to use them to lead others in high-demanding situations. With a strong problem-solving mindset and top quality standards, you can always be counted on to develop and implement efficient solutions.
- A University degree (BsC or higher).
- At least 3 years of industrial working experience in New Product Implementation (preferably in electronics, metallurgical or mechanical fields).
- Hungarian language fluency and at least intermediate English and/or German language knowledge are mandatory.
- Proven leadership skills would be a plus.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Please send us your CV in English.
- Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– At Infineon Hungary we primarily produce standard power modules –
In Cegléd we assembly and test IGBT modules, bipolar semi-conductor thyristors and diode modules and discs.
Here we have a Zero Defect mindset and we help the world work towards a greener future.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.