Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Citi Service Center Budapest was established in was established in 2005 to serve 54 countries across EMEA and globally in some functions. We have grown over the years to boast over 25 separate functions, exceeding 1,500 employees and we continue to expand. Our population is diverse and is representative as a microcosm of Citi globally.
Network Services Engineer-17066865
- What would you do as a Network Services Engineer:
- Create detailed Network Design Documents which conform to corporate standards and from them create detailed Build Packages which include configurations, implementation plans, test plans.
- Oversee the deployment of Build Packages on the corporate data network.
- For larger multi-discipline initiatives, you will be required to represent and deliver the network element of the project following the defined process, while providing effective liaison between other technology owners.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for defined network products and technologies.
- Assist with knowledge transfer of new products to other members of your own team plus other teams where necessary.
- Assist in the development of & implementation of processes to allow repeatable designs with the view of provisioning automation and efficiencies
- Opportunity to get an in depth understanding of Citigroup’s Network Infrastructure.
- Opportunity to carry out projects in one of the largest networks in the world.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled network engineers with varied skills sets.
- Opportunity to grow – long term career plan
- Competitive salary package
What will you get in return:
- Who can become a Network Services Engineer:
- Proven experience working with network and security products from multiple vendors, including Cisco, Arista and Juniper.
- Strong working knowledge of at least three of the following routing protocols: EIGRP, IGRP, BGP, OSPF, RIP.
- Experience of using WANs (T1s, T3s, Frame Relay, ISDN, MPLS etc) Fast Ethernet, Gigabit & DWDM.
- Strong working knowledge of IP, IPsec and VPNs.
- Experience of using Multicast in a Cisco environment.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional or higher certification preferred
- Project/Program Management and/or IT consulting experience in Banking Technology.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred
- Working knowledge of IT systems related to corporate and consumer banking.
- Analytical and process skills with the ability to influence and manage customer expectations.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
How to apply:
Apply now to be part of this dynamic team. You can apply on the „Jelentkezem button” below.