- • Analysis, Design and Development of shared technical infrastructures within a corporate network infrastructure
- • Developing solutions to meet requirements around the network infrastructure, e.g. Network services (Mail, DNS, DHCP, Radius) and local traffic distribution which takes security specifications and guidelines into account. This also includes conceptual design of modern and upgradeable service architectures enabling infrastructure services
- • Provide advice / guidance in drafting architecture and conceptual designs, engineering manuals as well as test and system documentations
- • Support technical boards by providing your expertise and take over role as moderator of various expert groups – this includes summarizing and communicating results to Management and other decision bodies
- • Consultative involvement in overarching technical alignments and functional approvals of overall results as well as in their transition into implementation within the Change Management Process under ITIL-relevant conditions
- • Involvement in training of operational monitoring teams as well as in the resolution of incidents in complicated situations / complex incident scenarios during operational phase
If you have…
- • Basic requirement: college degree in Engineering and / or in Computer Science or a comparative professional training
- • minimum of 7 years experience in telecommunications engineering, architecture planning and / or design of network services (Mail-infrastructur-, DHCP,- , Radius,- DNS solutions)
- • expertise in the operations of complex IT infrastructures
- • extensive experience in operating and planning Telecommunications networks with focus on TCP/IP family of protocols, routing protocols and transport mechanisms in IP-based networks
- • in-depth knowledge of and experience in handling network components: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS
- • knowledge in the area of basic IT security and other protection techniques / mechanisms / technologies (PKI)
- • good communication skills and confident use of presentation tools and techniques for various audiences (English and / or German)
- • Willingness to travel for business purposes
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.