Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software.
Network Design Engineer/Architecture Engineer
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
As being part of our new team, your tasks will include
- Supporting system design efforts and system upgrade campaigns
- Developing and documenting systems administration standard knowledge base articles.
- Mentoring and training operational staff on new and existing network systems.
- Working with change processes and client implementation processes to roll out new network service campaigns.
- Supporting successful provisioning in installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Also includes rebuilding existing systems, configuration of hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with customer/ government standards.
- Configuration management of Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), network segments, and Internet and Intranet systems to ensure operability. Installation and maintenance, network hardware and software, analyze problems, and monitor networks to ensure their availability to users.
- Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting within the roles of Incident Management (Return-to-Service) and/or Problem Management (Reason for Outage).
- Evaluating a system’s performance and identifies user needs based on approved software per customer specifications.
- Working closely with Command Center and other groups on assignments, problems, etc.
- There will be some travel related to specific client projects.
Necessary skills for the position:
- CCNP with 6 years’ experience
- Robust knowledge on LAN, WLAN and WAN technology domains
- Enterprise networking and security (Routing and Switching protocols, network architecture, connectivity options, network management, remote access, data security, standards and compliance, identity management, log management, etc.)
- Basic understanding of firewalls, load balancers and proxy gateways
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with a significant “attention to detail”
- Professional level of troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal, written, content development and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and be customer focused
- Good team player
- Work normal hours from the Unisys facilities
- Familiarity with one or more ITSM platforms
- ITIL foundation knowledge
What we can offer:
“Unisys is developing our technical support capability within our central Budapest office. Partnering initially with internal colleagues to offer IT support across a number of technologies, this team has the opportunity to grow as we progress and the potential to work with a number of our major global and European clients.. As an employer we will offer career opportunities that encourage learning, promote growth and develop your talent to its fullest. Unisys Budapest is a certified ITIL training center with an appetite to support you in your growth through in house learning courses and certifications. Join us and you will have the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally!”
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.