thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Budapest
With our engineering team of 700, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Installation, Configuration and Optimization of on premise SAP NetWeaver Java and HANA Database Systems worldwide
- Support the global rollout of the system landscape to our leading plants worldwide
- Subsequent monitoring, performance tuning and optimization of the SAP System Landscape
- Technical 2nd/3rd Level Support in the Competence Center SAP Digital Factory
- Be part of the high motivated Competence Center Team
- Profound education in business administration or IT (master, bachelor or comparable).
- Experience with the installation and configuration of SAP Netweaver Systems
- Experience with Unix Operating System or SAP HANA Databases is a benefit
- Willing to travel (up to 20%)
- Fluent English in spoken and written.
- Think and act in the sense of an enterprise, analytical intellectual power
- Make decisions in his field of activity, be an organizational talent
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
- Good communication a problem solving skills
- Integrated personality and organizational skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu