Within the IBM Client Innovation Centre our professionals offer high level engineering service and ensure the operation of business critical IT systems of different customers. Currently we are looking for new members into our Network team who will provide 3rd and last level engineering support for our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot LAN, WAN impairments and outages on Cisco and Viptela based network infrastructure
- Complete engineer level tasks on the designated systems
- Handle incident, change, problem, release management and continual service improvement tasks
- Communicate with local contacts, providers, partners in case of technical problems
- Maintain operation related communication and administration, solve service requests assigned by other support team/group
- Generate and update documentations and reports
- Support 2nd level operations and other support teams
- Compliant with the business processes in operations
- Perform on-call support (if applicable) according to the schedule defined and announced by the management
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Network operations and design, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience and must have certification as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- LAN switching & routing & Ethernet networks along with IP routing, configuration, troubleshooting of switched & routed networks.
- Fully capable of addressing all levels of trouble calls or network events.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, fast technology learner and ability to independently perform tasks.
- Work independently on most efforts, self-motivation at the handling and solving of problems
- Excellent communication skills/command of English
- High sensibility for problems and customer orientation
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and documentation standards
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package with competitive base salary and benefits
- High-quality trainings and opportunities to acquire official professional certificates
- Long-term career development opportunities within IBM, including over 170 countries
- Nice work environment in Budapest, Infopark
- Employment for an indefinite period within a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Hands on experience and proven knowledge of Cisco. Viptela knowledge is an advantage
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest or Szekesfehervar
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply" button underneath.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.