Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Network & Application Supervision Expert - VOD000DF9
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
- Ensuring smooth 24/7/365 monitoring and operation of the telecommunication network, billing system and other business critical systems, satellite systems, platforms and services
- Recognize, evaluate, troubleshoot and forward failures. Perform batches, reports, monitor business processes
- Ensure high availability of services and thus satisfied customers, colleagues, partners and company management
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- System monitoring and supervision (Main Domain areas: RAN, TRM, Core, VAS, IP, Billing, Customer Management, Retail, Online, Integration, Business Intelligence, ERP, Enterprise Applications)
- Billing system operation and business process support
- Perform planned and on-demand activities
- Enterprise Customer support,
- Security related tasks
- Carry out official mandatory announcements on the appropriate channels according to the applicable laws (e.g. reporting to NMHH - support the notification process via the Ügyfélkapu account. etc.)
We are looking for you if you have
- Broad IT background with emphasis on the application development and support cycle
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- 1 year telecom experience is an advantage
- High School Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecom
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.