Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Net Revenue Analyst
The Net Revenue Analyst is required to take full ownership of controlling the Revenue and Revenue Reductions budget of the France National Sales Company (NSC) with minimal supervision.
The position supports an in-depth understanding of the financials and the operation of the NSC, and requires to oversee the physical factors behind financial changes.
The Finance Analysts work closely together with colleagues in the NSC, therefore few days long market visits take place on a quarterly basis.
Areas of responsibilities
- Working in Marketing & Sales environment, responsible for revenue controlling
- Develop controlling related schedules and analyses (Actuals, Forecast, Budget).
- Reporting of actuals and forecast to corporate consolidation team.
- Work on monthly closes (calculating and posting reserves and accruals).
- Perform wholesale volume reporting.
- Coordinate vehicle invoicing for dealers and direct sales.
- Support sales by checking and validating price lists. Overseeing price list implementation.
- Preparation of monthly profitability analysis (FVA).
- Support operations on process discipline and profitability.
- University / College degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Deep knowledge in MS Office especially Excel (VBA is an advantage) and Access
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without excessive management intervention
- Ability to multitask, good time management skills, attention to deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain good business relationships
- 2 – 5 years working experience
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.