Our partner is a software developer company located in Brno. They design and build highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
.Net Developer (relocation to Brno)
- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets.
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Develop unit tests to ensure required quality gateways are met.
- Execute best practice with regards to software development.
- Take an active role in understanding the business domain and contributing to requirements gathering.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- The completion of agreed training / self-improvement activities in line with agreed career development plan.
- Delivery of agreed outputs within agreed timeframes or the successful negotiation of new time frames.
- Actively communicating the status of assigned items of work to project team, project manager or delivery manager.
- Actively seeking opportunities to provide assistance to peers.
- Actively identifying and promoting opportunities for application efficiency improvements or performance improvements.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism, self-starter, enjoyable personal challenges along with growth.
- Agile experience preferable.
- Experience with writing unit tests is advantage.
- Sense of writing clean code.
- Understanding main software design principles and best practices.
- University degree in IT (at least Bachelor’s degree).
- English on communicative level.
- Advantage: experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Confident, passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Ability to operate to tight timelines.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button.