WHO WE ARE
Sonrisa was founded by independent Hungarian IT professionals eleven years ago. We are still what we are: a diverse community of smart and passionate individuals. Our mission is to make a positive impact on the world by delivering real business value to our customers. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies. We are proud that we consistently deliver scalable and reliable systems. We implement game changing applications for clients all around the Globe reaching millions of users all together.
LOOKING FOR GREAT TALENTS
WHO YOU ARE
As a .NET Software Developer, you'll be working on mission critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in a team of 5-8.
.NET/C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Software development and delivery with .NET.
- Basic Knowledge of OR frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework, Hibernate).
- Basic understanding of the Windows server runtime environment (e.g. IIS, AD).
- Good understanding of devops tools (e.g. Git, NuGet, FxCop, StyleCop, Jenkins, Sonar, TFS).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Basic understanding of OO principles and design patterns.
- Working with database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, graph databases, document databases, time series databases).
- Knowledge of application integration technologies (web services, messaging, EI patterns).
- Understanding the principles of UI ergonomics and UX best practices.
- Implement tasks based on written specification.
- Research bleeding edge technologies.
- Familiarity with multiple programming paradigms and be open to learning new ones.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SONRISA
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications.
- Understand the importance of refactoring.
- Work on international projects.
- Be a useful member in our development teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
- Have a passion for writing clean, object oriented code.
Budapest, Pécs, Szeged
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
SMILE, YOU'VE FOUND US.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in this role? Please send your professional CV in English referring to .NET position via the button below.