MS SQL Server Database Administrator
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation,
configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server
systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our
corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid
technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication
skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and
sustainment of the SQL Server, ensuring its operational readiness
(security, health and performance), executing data loads, and
performing data modelling in support of a development team. The
data warehouse supports an enterprise application suite of program
management tools. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after business hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Biatorbágy, 2051 Vendel Park, Erdőalja út 3.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.