MS SQL Database Administrator
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
We are searching a SQL Database administrator to join to our team in the Budapest office.
Your task as the new SQL Database Administrator:
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2017/2019
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Replication, Always On techniques.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong experience in Implementing Upgradations and migrations.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
About you as a SQL Database Administrator: Required:
- Fluent English Knowledge
- SQL Server Database Administration experience
You can be part of a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
- Remote work and home office opportunities
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Database Expert
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.