Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!
Moulding Project Manager
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Would you like to work for the company whose products bring happiness to millions of children and adults all over this global?
Bring out your sharpest project management instruments. Pack-up your best technical skills and lead key initiatives within the Manufacturing Design and Implementation – Moulding (MD&I M) Team!
- Project Management in a global context influencing our global footprint within expansion of new capacity
- Running local and global projects e.g., replacement of machines and equipment (creating Business Case, cooperating with stakeholders and with specialists, coordinating installation/facilities, etc.)
- Ensuring ongoing communication and alignment in the project and across the complete program, ensuring coherence and collaboration across technology platforms within Engineering, Quality departments and Operations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction towards delivery quality, time and cost are delivered in high quality
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant scientific Bachelor/Master’s degree - e.g., Mechanical, Machine, Production or Industrial Engineer
- Advanced English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Proven track-record within Production and/or Engineering function in medium/large international companies (min. 4 years), minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- Business understanding, ability to make independent decisions and handling conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Responsive and willing to drive solutions
MD&I M is a global organization of project managers and platform specialists. We are responsible for the global moulding production setup, both leading technology development and project execution for capacity expansion. A Project Manager working in "MD&I" is usually covering concepts, projects, layouts, development of solutions, procurement of equipment, identification and roll-out of improvements and optimizing the existing production processes and equipment's, support to operations on all sites.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!