MONITORING SYSTEM ENGINEER
Csatlakozz jó hangulatú csapatunkhoz!
KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
The team is in charge of developing solutions that focus on monitoring and observing applications, services and infrastructure. Our users range from developers and system engineers to service delivery owners, application owners and more.
The team builds and maintains solutions that make getting insights from real-time data turnkey and efficient, such as our Infrastructure Monitoring, Log & metrics Analytics, Alerting, etc.
When developing these solutions, we think about the problem end-to-end: how do we automatically collect data from common data sources, how do we store it efficiently, how do we present this information to the user, what actions do we take on the insights from the data?
All of these aspects are important in bringing a turnkey solution to our company.
We are also responsible for the implementation of the latest products on our servers (Windows & Linux) and maintenance of these servers.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend three days of your working days from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- free parking
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- free coffee and snacks in our community area where we hang out and play dart, and have many other dining options in the surrounding area
What we expect from You:
- At least 2-3 year experience in system engineering role (preferably in a large company)
- Good communication skills in English as there is a front end side to set up dashboards etc. to customers
- Proactivity, be a fast learner with an engineering mindset (getting systems up-to-date, avoiding issues, analytics, implementing new features and improvements will all be part of your job)
Toolset is given ELK, Dynatrace, BMC Patrol, but these can be learnt however some Linux knowledge is necessary
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
- After sending your CV in English, expect a two-round interview process, one online in English with the Belgian team leader and one at our office in Budapest (in Hungarian)
- An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff