MOM Machine Integrator Production IT - Steering
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., Jászfényszaru
With our engineering team of 600, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Standardization in the shopfloor area
- Rollout and integration of MOM/MES in the production area
- Using of the tk Presta approved guidelines
- Networked working with the other MOM teams
- MOM integration and interfacing on production machines
- Test and release new functionality on Scada and MOM/MES systems(on Homebase)
- Rollout new versions of production software (eg. Scada system)
- Installation, configuration, update of production IT server infrastructure
- Collect and check the technical project documents according to the project process (on Homebase)
- Purchase and configuration the provisions according to the specification sheet (on Homebase)
- Approval of project planning documents
- 2nd level support
- Organize and carrying out of trainings worldwide
- Education in Information Technology with minimum one year experience
- Additional experience in IT projects
- Additional knowledge in PLC programming (Siemens and Beckhoff) is an advantage
- Safe handling supplier contact, working independently and solution and service orientation
- Fluent English
- Team minded and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Analytical reasoning
- Willingness for further education
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria)
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu