Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
If yes, joining _VOIS is the right decision.
It is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way of Vodafone Intelligent Solutions.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come and find out and join us as
Your role in a nutshell:
To be an expert on Vodafone’s recharging for internal movers’ payroll and third party vendor costs, as well as be the single point of contact for the recharging related questions.
Why will you love your job:
- Drive the recharging of Vodafone’s movers’ payroll and third party vendor costs, ensure that the costs are duly recharged to ensure tax compliance
- Ensure that the Global International Assignment Mobility policies are followed and provide advice and guidance on their implementation
- Ensure that a range of key Mobility recharge processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified
- Create effective management reports and invoice/budget tracking
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all relocation vendor recharging related questions
- Own the relocation vendor recharging process for international assignees end to end
- Work closely with the Group International Mobility and make recommendations on the future recharging mechanism
What will you bring to the team:
- University or college degree
- Proven track record in finance/ reporting and min. 2 years of experience in intercompany accounting
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused approach, can do attitude
- Ms Office skills
- SAP experience is an advantage
Here are the benefits that you will enjoy:
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals;
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- We provide corporate assets as, laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.