Minőségügyi vezető (Quality Section Leader)
Lead and guide the respective Quality Engineering section in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity and enthusiasm, striving to achieve excellence in all endeavors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, motivate and lead all team members to perform to their full potential, providing direct and timely feedback in formal and informal media.
- Monitor and evaluate the level of involvement and success of the Quality Engineering activities and their impact on the continuous improvement of processyields and efficiencies. Provide appropriate level of feedback, support and coaching.
- Provide support to all functions to ensure that appropriate corrective and preventative measures are taken and implemented on a timely basis.
- Evaluate and schedule appropriate training programs and/or seminar for the Quality Engineering staff.
- Ensure plant wide ESD Controls and Product Regulatory requirements are established, monitored and maintained.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in quality related field.
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Team management experience
- Experience in automotive industry
- Head of Engineering
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
To apply please follow Internal applications procedure and send application.