Start something big today. Apply as:
Methodology Expert (Risk Analysis) for eMobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big:
- Planning, creation and reporting of risk analyzes (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, DRBFM) for platform and customer projects. Focus on FMEA for inverters and DCDC.
- Participation in FMEDA for relevant safety objectives with consideration of diagnoses; Calculation of default rates
- Creation of FTA and DRBFM on demand
- Further development of methods and optimization of method use in PS-PE.
- Collaboration in Robert Bosch networks.
- Support in process work (Process Library, ASPICE)
- Presentation of the risk analyzes internally as well as to the customer
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in electrical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of QM systems and quality methods
- Knowledge of functional safety ISO 26262
- Knowledge of electrical drive technology (power electronics, DCDC converters) and circuit development
- Basic knowledge in requirements management
- Experience in customer communication (negotiating skills)
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independent and systematic way of working
- High abstraction ability
- Good communication skills
- Process orientation
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Education, Research, Science
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.