MES Key User - Debrecen
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., Debrecen
Apply now, if you want to take part in a success story in Debrecen! We launched an investment in May 2017 in an area of approx. 100,000 square meters where a new plant operates being responsible for manufacturing thyssenkrupp coil springs and stabilizers just like in other locations worldwide in Europe, Asia and North- and South-America. We will provide leading car manufacturers with more than 6 million coil springs and stabilizers. In order to meet the growing needs of our customers, we are continuously increasing the number of our company’s employees in Debrecen. Be part of the future’s automotive developments!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- The MES Key user is responsible for configuration, training and development of the MES Hydra in the production environment within the Plant
- Configuration of the MES software clients and terminals
- Connecting machines to the MES, e.g. via OPC UA or WAGO
- Competence centre for configuration and general user questions about the MES usage
- Provide user support and training
- Testing of functionalities after changes, or customizing’s
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners
- 1st and 2nd level support in case of MES usage
- Part time support for worldwide MES rollouts within the Business Unit
- Cooperation in the multi-site team with MES managers from other locations
- Degree in Control or Automation Engineering
- Expert in the field of PLC programming and experience in MES configuration
- Experience in the connection of machine controller (e.g. S7 1200, 1500 or Beckhoff) to IT-network, as well as PLC programming experience (OPC UA connection, DB configuration)
- Basic knowledge of network technology (LAN, TCP/IP)
- General understanding of Automotive Business Process
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Good written and spoken English (German is a plus)
- Willingness to occasional business trips
- Strong communication skills and autonomous, independent working methods
- Team-worker ability
- Flexibility, pro-activeness
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
Your application is welcome, if consistent job and steady working conditions are important for you and you want to maximize your professional development. Beside the interesting tasks and exciting challenges, you can develop your talents in a cheerful international environment. Our dynamically growing company offers opportunities enabling employees to meet the latest inventions and developments of the automotive industry.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu