Mentoring Program for Junior .Net developers
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists; we are experts.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
Currently we are looking for Junior .NET Developers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Do you study programming at school or on your own? Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a software developer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development companies in Hungary? Join EPAM Mentoring Program and after 4-6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full-time Junior .NET Developer!
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language;
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation);
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking);
- Fluent Hungarian Language skills;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills;
- Outstanding logical and algorithmic thinking.
- During the mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week, that can take place in person, via phone or skype.
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in the projects of the .NET developer team under the supervision of senior colleagues.
- Possibility to contribute to the development of cutting-edge .NET based web applications.
- Scholarship depends on your performance
- Possible offer for a full time Junior .NET developer position after / during the mentoring program
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384