On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for
a Meeting Management Specialist
What do our team do?
in the Events & Meetings team proactively ensures that the needs of the business are met through strong, engaged collaboration with our Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Commercial, R&D and Medical colleagues. They are an expert on the end to end Health Care professional transactions and meetings management process. Close alignment to the Commercial Business within the local market is crucial in addition to supporting training and resources specific to Meetings Management across the multi-disciplinary team. The Specialist will be expected to support the implementation of key projects associated with the Events and Meetings Management Centre of Expertise (EMCoE) team and lead on smaller scale projects where appropriate. The role will provide multiple opportunities for process simplification, innovation and personal development.
- Acts as an expert facilitator of Meetings & Events with respect to Health Care professionals, venue contracting and coordination of invitations, travel logistics, material preparation and budget management from event initiation through execution and close out
- Accountable for own actions contributing to the execution of all events, in accordance with BMS Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) as well as statutory compliance requirements for the local market.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships across the matrix environment, building alignment and strong communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with other experts including the Meetings Management Business Partner, Strategy and Ops, Legal & Compliance, Global Expenditures, Global HCP, Congress & Meetings Management, and Business control, seeking advice where appropriate
- An expert facilitator on contract management, advising stakeholders on the HCP contracting process within the local market and simple cross border activities.
- Responsible for ensuring speed with escalation and resolution of issues relating to meetings management and HCP payments
- Supports the meetings Management Business Partner with implementation of training in both the local market and cross border, supports the development of training materials and maintenance of local market SharePoint site.
- Fluency in both Hungarian & English is required
- Insight and experience of having worked in a sales/marketing environment or experience in a commercial customer facing role with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the matrix organization
- Business or technical undergraduate degree or recognised professional qualification
- Experience of leading and managing small to medium scale projects with complexity
- Experience in Contracting, HCP Payments, Event Management in the HCP transactions area
- Comprehensive understanding of internal compliance processes and external statutory code requirements across the local market, including transfer of value reporting in relation to HCP meetings and transactions and HCP tiering/payment rates
- Team & solution-oriented approach, good multitasking and prioritising skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in an internal and external matrix environment, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in using IT and online systems for managing processes and reporting purposes
What can you expect from us?
- annual bonus
- competitive salary
- compensation of transport cost
- modern, newly designed office in the 12th district of Budapest
- opportunities for self-realization
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.