Medior Software Engineer (Python; C#)
- Szakmai tréningek
- Teljes munkaidő
- Home office
- Alkalmazotti jogviszony
- Általános munkarend
- Angol középfok
- 3-5 év szakmai tapasztalat
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
Medior Software Engineer (Python; C#)
What success looks like in this role:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Applies software engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support of the products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise.
- Works independently or cooperatively as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader or manager.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Specific technical skill requirements include proficiency in demonstrating/performing one or more skills in each technical skill group.
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with Azure Event Hub
- Experience working with ClickHouse
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with C#
Unisys Customer Service Team is for you, if you would like to:
- experience real customer and employee diversity
- be a trusted team member and have a supportive supervisor
- work in an ethical company culture where you can be yourself
- be part of our internal career development programs -we are working with a very large number of technologies, which gives you continuous opportunities to find your own path
- have unlimited access to our online training tool to improve your soft skills and technical capabilities
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working is supported
- Monthly gross 35.000 HUF cafeteria - regardless of your weekly working hours
- Fixed extra language allowance
- Additional shift bonuses
- Private Health Insurance - Generali Premium Package provided for all Unisys associates
- Home office allowance
- Last and foremost, a great team, also a lot of learning and training opportunities
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
How to apply/ contact information
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!