Medical Safety Specialist
Do you have analytical skills and costumer oriented mindset? Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment in pharmacovigilance area where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? If your answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here in TATA Consultancy Services!
As a Medical Safety Specialist you will handle drug side-effect cases from post-marketed or clinical study source, drive reports and enter data to the safety database. You will also resolve queries related to pharmacovigilance activities and individual cases.
For these cases you will perform appropriate clinical assessment, seek medical advice and raise queries if needed.
YOU ARE THE NEXT EXPERT IN OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Healthcare degree.
- Advanced competency with medical and therapeutic terminology
- English knowledge up to business standards
- Prior Experience in pharmacovigilance
- Experience in researching information utilizing available resources including publications and the World Wide Web
AT TCS YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.