HUMAN BioPlazma Kft. (part of Kedrion Biopharma) is currently looking for a
Medical Affairs Manager, Eastern Europe
- Serves as a liaison to the medical/scientific community and is responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with prominent therapy leaders within the geographic area of coverage.
- Acts a s medical reference point for the Kedrion organization in the assigned geography. Designs and executes Medical Expert engagement strategies.
- Aligns with global medical strategies and policies, as well as with legal, regulatory and pharmacovigilance standards.
- Implements clinical and educational strategies in collaboration with other colleagues for designated customers that include potential clinical trial site placement and sponsorships.
- Raises awareness of Kedrion products by identifying opportunities for academic research, and by implementing scientific publications and presentations.
- Provides medical expertise in the review and assessment of adverse experiences, and discusses treatment-related issues with HCP’s.
- Supports Clinical Research in the management of observational and non clinical studies in the assigned Geography
- Ensures an adequate intelligence activity and monitoring of the medical competitive enviromnment Reviews the medical contents of promotional material according to single Countries legal requirements, as well as Company SOP’s and policies.
- Scientific Degree. (Medical Degree preferred).
- At least 3 years of experience in Medical Advisor/Medical Manager position in Pharma organizations.
- Written and spoken fluency in Hungarian and English.
- Experience in:
- KOLs relationship management
- Medical communication
- Budget management experience
- Medical training to field force
- Management of Hospital Meetings
- Follow up of of Phase I-III and observational post-marketing clinical studies.
- Frequent travelling in the assigned geographic area
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Doctor, Specialist
- Healthcare Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your application by clicking the "Jelentkezem" button.
By sending your application to HUMAN Bioplasma you agree and consent of keeping and processing your personal data. For more information please check our Privacy statement on our company webpage.