Media Planning & Scheduling Manager
Our brands in CE
About the position
- Planning, development and execution of quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily promotional plans, utilizing GRiPit and/or other planning/optimization tools in order to meet audience delivery goals/objectives.
- Commissioning the Creative Services team to produce all promotional elements (spots, secondary elements, navigational devices, etc.) required to actualize plans; monitoring Creative Services production process in order to make changes to plans if/when necessary.
- Utilizing self-service tools (within the GRiPit system) and additional analysis generated by Research to evaluate the performance of campaigns; applying insights generated from these activities to inform the development and execution of future campaigns.
- Work with Operations team to quickly resolve any promo scheduling issues that may arise.
- Evaluate show formats and make changes to promo time allocation as needed.
- Coordinate with Ad Sales and Operations Department to maximize effective use of unsold ad inventory for promotional use.
- Guide Media Planning & Scheduling Coordinators in the execution of on-air promotional strategies along with proper and effective use of GRiPit.
- Investigate latest media trends and vehicles, communication of new products and services in media, and actively lobby and work to deploy across portfolio.
- 3-5 years of media planning experience either in a cable/broadcast environment or at an advertising agency.
- Knowledge of media planning principles and practices.
- Knowledge of local media and entertainment landscape (broadcast, cable, OTT).
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadline-based pressures.
- Ability to work effectively with uncertainty/changing environments.
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Diverse, flexible, enjoyable work environment in the centre of Budapest
- Young and dynamic team with supportive colleagues
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Media Planner, Consultant
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV through Jelentkezem button.
Please note we highly appreciate every application, but only selected candidates will be contacted.