Start something big today. Apply as:
Mechanical Designer for PEU (eMobility)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for the mechanical design of the assigned components in the field of power electronic units for electrical vehicles.
- To keep continuous contact with the lead designer and if necessary with the mechanical sub-project leader.
- Responsible for the components 3D design based on feasibility aspects.
- Responsible for the preparation of the component’s development-, production- and offer drawings.
- Responsible to discuss the component feasibility and technical topics with international suppliers.
- To communicate with Bosch plants regarding mounting of the unit.
- To do mechanical FEM analysis, tolerance calculations and calculate and seize screw joints.
- To discuss with customer regarding technical topics.
- To support series production launch of the product.
- To support the optimization of products running in series production.
- To cooperate with the international development team, if necessary to consult with HW development colleagues.
- To give technical support for FMEA, 8D, risk analysis and other quality related activities.
What distinguishes you
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of a 3D CAD system (Pro/E is an advantage).
- Experience in the field of design of aluminum die casting and plastic molding components as well as sheet metal components.
- Experience in the field of tolerance calculation and geometrical tolerancing.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks.
- Structured working method.
- Fluent English or German language skills
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends and systems
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.