MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST
This position is part of the Master Data Management team within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) organization. The purpose of the Master Data Management Analyst role is to oversee the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data.
He/she will have responsibility over areas such as data quality, data governance, master data management, information strategy, data science, and business analytics and is responsible to:
- Deliver actionable governance strategy within all data domains for CHC
- Oversee definition, gathering and analysis of KPIs by data domain
- Review, Update and Evangelize consistency of master data management practices across all domains and local organizations
- Oversee activities performed by operational master data resources and provide guidelines for adoption
- Provide guidance on continuous data cleansing and oversee the application of such policies across the CHC organization and within local Data Maintenance Teams
- Deliver operational KPIs and comply with Sanofi policies and guidelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
Align Business and Technical data strategy in accord with Sanofi strategic plan of Master Data Management.
- Develop best practices and implement the data strategy in a consistent way across the enterprise.
- Establish the data management program to enable data assets and analytics to significantly contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Enhance and maintain the structures, practices and processes for data governance which are managed.
- Establish and drive the Global data Strategy, providing management oversight of data owner and data steward engagement and decision-making Insights/Analytics
- Responsible for analysing and deriving insights from data to inform business strategy and value
- Grow the maturity and optimize the use of data assets to support decision making and generate deeper insights
- Improve data quality and implement means to measure and report on data quality
- Responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy to drive business decisions and growth
- Establish and drive the data governance program and related efforts, providing management oversight of divisional data steward engagement functions and decision making
- Overseeing data governance, data investment and partnerships Influence
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Engage in an ongoing dialogue with leaders to foster conversations to gain an understanding of the data and analytics challenges and opportunities from each unit.
- Partner to develop specific analytical and data science capabilities to achieve enterprise goals and operational improvements as well as enable new forms of decision making and positive interventions
- Serve as a facilitator to traverse divisional silos, create synergies between functions, and align shared efforts to enable measurable business outcomes.
- Articulate and communicate analytical priorities to appropriate constituencies
- Foster data-driven culture and the creation of related competencies and data literacy across the organization
- A champion for global data management, governance, quality, and vendor relationships across the enterprise
- Lead, motivate and manage large technical teams
- Leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation
- Strategizing with C-2 level leaders
- Develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect, and analyse data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices
- Establishes data policies, standards, organization
- Determine and enforce specific security and privacy requirements for each piece of data – especially as it relates to privacy laws, industry regulations, and corporate compliance
- Work closely with the Chief Information Security Officer to establish consistent criteria for appropriate access and security
- Lead regulatory and compliance programs related to data and analytics assets
- Developing and executing a central data strategy to drive revenue
- Determine where to cut costs and increase revenue based on insights derived from data
- Responsible for managing, allocating, and governing the annual budget for the office of MDM
- Designing and implementing data strategies and systems
- Establishing an architecture and a collection of integrated decision-support applications and databases – providing the business community easy access to business data
- Strong English knowledge
- Highly motivated, experienced innovator who has produced tangible results, as well as senior-level leadership over data and/or analytics departments for 7+ years
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
- Proven track record in data management, leadership and information technology systems and tools.
- A strong background in IT, business and mathematics is advantageous
- Proven data literacy – the ability to describe use cases and outcomes, data sources and management concepts across business and technology domains
- Deep experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes, and information strategies, including technology planning and execution and policy development and maintenance
- Broad experience in multiple competency areas of data and analytics delivery; examples data warehousing, business intelligence (BI), data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security, and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance and enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience with cross-functional or cross-divisional leadership of complex efforts such as shared governance, technology implementations, divisional leadership, or major programs
- Demonstrated ability to define strategic initiatives and oversee the development of long-term plans and proposals
- Key technical capability with Data Science practices and tools desired. Focus on R, Python, Knime data science solutions. Past experience implementing a data science analysis program desirable.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, or related field
- 15+ years of business experience, ideally in business management, legal, financial or information or IT management – recently at or near the executive level
- Fluent in English; French and knowledge of other European languages is desirable
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable, and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens, and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!