Marketing Specialist (freelancer contract)
Areas of responsibility
- Develop the necessary skills needed within the team to support excellent process flow related with executing marketing campaigns
- Supporting communication within local team and regular updates on marketing strategies
- Supporting the development and implementation of seasonal instore campaign and permanent communication tools in-line with the European concept
- Cooperation with bloggers, preparing press packs
- Own media management with focus on Facebook promotional communication and newsletters
- Preparing summaries, presentations, coordination of translations, local assets deliveries and upload to system
- Support in diligent budget management and administration
- Maintaining inspiring, motivating, goal driven attitude that promotes corporate shared values.
- Well-organized, goal driven, independent set up
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in design and production of POS materials, cooperation with creative agency and producers. Experience in Marketing Agency will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the female market will be an advantage
- Background in working cross-functionally with the capability to build collaborative relationships
- Fast learning capabilities with drive and creative insights.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is a must
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!