Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Marketing manager / Marketing vezető
This role will focus on online marketing of premium home appliances and will include mostly marketing communication and sales support to different language subsidiaries and vendors around the world.
We are looking for a creative and structured, visionary and inspiring personality with analytical abilities and business acumen. It is imperative that you have experience in digital marketing and social media, Search Engine Optimization, besides general marketing understanding and experience in direct marketing and B2B marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Management
- Preferably, 5+ years of experience from relevant similar marketing position
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience in online marketing on a strategic and operation level
- Experience managing lead generation programs
- Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of other European languages would be helpful in the daily operations and understanding diverse markets.
- Daily usage of online marketing fundamentals (paid, earned, owned) including SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, social media (paid and organic) and email marketing (list acquisition / exchange)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Webmaster Tools and Google AdWords
- Work experience at a direct sales organization is a strong plus.
- Report and analyse web traffic on a monthly basis and compare to previous months. Knowledge of online measurement platforms such as Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Add/manage website content using the company's internal CMS
- Review websites on a regular basis to ensure the most up-to-date information is communicated and campaigns utilize cohesive content.
- Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment.
- Increase total number of new customers
- Reduce the cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Develop/implement strategies to constantly improve SEO rankings based on analytics and insights
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
The role involves rather frequent travelling to European locations.
- International working environment
- Laptop + mobile
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It can be changed verbally or in writing at any time in the discretion of management. We as LUX associates must always ensure that all functions of our position are represented by our core values being: People first, Partnership, Performance, Equal Opportunities, Empowerment.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1142 Erzsébet Királyné útja 125.
If you are interested in the position, please send
- your cover letter and
- CV in English
- With your net salary demand