You love marketing and would you like to join our team?
Delivery Hero with its 27,000+ employees have one common goal globally: an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we’re working as one team across more than 50 countries. foodpanda (NetPincér), part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online multivertical (food and retail) quick commerce delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping Hungarians for 22 years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Manager (Retail) to join our foodpanda (NetPincér) marketing team in our Budapest office as soon as possible.
What should you bring to the game?
- University degree
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in Retail / FMCG sector (marketing / e-commerce / project management / media / CRM)
- Familiar with the Hungarian online Retail or FMCG sector landscape
- English and Hungarian business proficiency (written and oral) is a must as you will have daily contact with our international team
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial personality and a bunch of new ideas we can try out and experiment with
- Organisational and project management skills to handle and prioritise several projects at once
- You are happy to engage and coordinate several parties in and outside of the company (other departments, agencies, restaurants) to work for a common goal and meet deadlines
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
What is your role in the company?
- You are the key person when it comes to promoting, and supporting our own retail chain (e.g.: packaging, deals, promotions, online and offline media)
- You participate in the execution of marketing campaigns (including online and offline media, events and partnerships), therefore you have the opportunity to develop your skills in several fields at once and hopefully even find your true calling within marketing and our team
- You help the team with such essential and important tasks as contracting, budgeting and invoicing
- As part of the marketing team of 10+, you will experience first hand what it’s like to work in an agile team making use of one of most sophisticated online eco-systems you can find in Hungary
How is life with us at foodpanda (NetPincér)?
- We have a broad understanding of marketing, which plays a key role to develop our business
- We take pride in excelling professionally: just in 2020 we won 8 different marketing awards
- Now we are in home office with voluntary office days in our cool “Office of the Year” shortlisted space, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6, close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days and we regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day (in home office we get vouchers) after which you can work out in our private company gym
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and trainings with dedicated development budget for everyone in the team, plus on the job you will be able to learn from some of the industry’s very best experts thanks to taking part in the global communication council community
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company that will also compensate your personal carbon footprint on the job including your commute to work
- We are the key sponsors with our foodpanda (NetPincér) users of 7 different charities, supporting them throughout the year
- We are part of the Amnesty International initiative to fight against the gender pay gap - you will receive equal pay no matter your sex
- A family is a family - we support and represent the colorful variety of families both in the office and in our communication
- We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and life stages - we are currently rebuilding our office to provide a comfortable working environment for limited mobility colleagues as well
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Project Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
We got you interested?
We got you interested?
Send your application with a fresh CV, your possible starting date including your expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!