· Building brand awareness and positioning.
· Directing, coordinating and coaching marketing team.
· Planning ahead and executing the quarterly marketing plan.
· Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
· Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
· Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
· Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
· Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
· Evaluating competitors.
· Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
· Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
· Understanding of public relations.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in the position:
- please send your English and Hungarian CV