Marketing / Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a sales driven Marketing Specialist to grow website traffic, improve conversion rate and manage online and offline lead generation and nurturing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Growth mindset – open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- Preferably, 5+ years of experience from relevant, similar marketing position
- Strong understanding of online marketing, and practical experience in lead generation on a strategic and operation level
- Experience managing lead generation programs
- Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of other European languages would be helpful in the daily operations and understanding diverse markets.
- Daily usage of online marketing fundamentals (paid, earned, owned) including SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, social media (paid and organic) and email marketing (list acquisition/exchange) – w/o Agency support
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Webmaster Tools (GTM, GSC) and Google AdWords
- “Do-it-yourself” attitude
- Ability to be a team player
- Grow traffic to International websites through search engine optimization (SEO), e.g.: web referrals, and advertising.
- Create lead nurturing program to follow up with identified website visitors to deliver additional value to visitors and keep our company top of mind until the visitor is ready to engage in a deeper conversation.
- Report and analyse web traffic on a monthly basis and compare to previous months. Knowledge of online measurement platforms such as Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Add/manage website content using the company's internal CMS (JIRA)
- Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment.
- Increase total number of new customers
- Creates customer-facing sales tools including sales presentations, demos, datasheets, customer case studies, videos, e-books, blog posts
- Develops POS and online marketing materials to boost sales and supports subsidiaries and vendors
- Develops direct mailings and newsletter campaigns in cooperation with local sales and marketing teams in different countries
- Establishes strong working relationships with local marketing and sales teams to ensure effective sharing of knowledge and assets, and providing support as required to accelerate international growth
- Plans and organizes sales incentive campaigns to motivate sales rep’s and telecommunication agents
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It can be changed verbally or in writing at any time in the discretion of management
What we offer:
- Work with motivated, passionate and especially supportive colleagues. Enjoy an international, open-minded and friendly working environment.
- Every day you have the chance to bring your ideas and initiatives to fruition
- Laptop + mobile
- Terrace to relax
- All-day free coffee and tea, filtered water
- English course
- Training, culture of learning
- The role involves rather frequent travelling to European locations.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It can be changed verbally or in writing at any time in the discretion of management.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, XIV. Budapest
If you are interested in the position, please send
- your cover letter and
- CV in English
- With your net salary demand