Marionnaud Hungary is currently looking for an experienced and motivated person from retail sector for the following role:
Develop marketing campaigns that promote a product, service or idea in line with the Group marketing strategy.
The role includes branding, planning, advertising, public relations, CRM, social media and sponsorship.
- Develop and implement a strong marketing plan for the company, both for the brick-and-mortar stores and the E-store
- Participating in the development of CRM strategies
- Assess market potential and growth prospects for both product and services
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns
- Monitor competitors' prices and activities, perform other monitoring operations: points of sale, media, market share, brand tracking survey
- Analyse and report the results of actions undertaken in the magazine, in the media and on the internet
- Implement strategic decisions: definition of target action plans, performance of monitoring operations, monitoring the results of each activity
- Collaborate with suppliers and marketing services' providers, assess their operations, negotiate about terms and conditions of services
- Perform other duties in line with County Manager's/Managing Director´s instructions and supporting the Regional team and other colleagues
- University degree in marketing/economics
- Experience in developing marketing plans, managing budgets, event management, CRM, e-commerce
- Experience in retail is a must
- Experience in managing teams
- Team player and able to connect people
- Fluent English
- Persuading skills, excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical background
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1161 Baross utca 65.
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your CV both Hungarian and English with your salary expectation with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.