Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Marketing Data Insight Specialist
Your role in a nutshell:
Drive focus throughout Vodafone Business on the importance and value of customer targeting tools by demonstrating results of the impact of their investment. Provide a range of management information and statistical analysis to relevant areas of the business, supporting sales and marketing stakeholders of Vodafone Global Enterprise by analysing trends, marketing performance and account landscapes.
Why you will love your job:
- Manage projects from business development to providing the optimal solution/output to the stakeholder’s need
- Provide solutions to a variety of business analytics problems
- Deliver in-depth and detailed custom reports for various stakeholders
- Continuously develop, maintain and update Vodafone Business’ customer targeting tools and marketing dashboards
- Search for other data sources to integrate into the tools
- Add new functionalities to the solutions based on the feedback from sales and marketing
- Respond to any data and insight related queries
- Hold sales and marketing enablement trainings around the previously mentioned tools
What you will bring to the team:
- 2+ years ‘ experience in identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Advanced Power BI and Excel skills
- Background in Salesforce. com reporting and analysis or equivalent CRM systems
- A basic understanding of Machine Learning (kNN, Bayesian Probability, Artificial Neural Networks…etc)
- Solid understanding of B2B sales and marketing terminology
- Fluency in English
- Strong stakeholder management – ability to develop new business through showcasing the capabilities of the team
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!