Marketing Coordinator EMEA
Department: Randstad Sourceright EMEA
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Director RSR EMEA
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The EMEA marketing function is responsible for the growth of new and existing business by developing and securing profitable opportunities in the region and globally. The team is responsible for positioning RSR as a market leader, generating new leads and developing market-leading and innovative solutions to meet client needs.
Purpose of the job:
A proactive and dynamic role focused on executing the marketing and communication plans of the business, with a strong focus on lead generation and local events, webinars and awards coordination.
- works with the in-country sales teams and EMEA marketing function on lead generation activities (market needs analysis, lead generation recommendations and management, sales and bids support and client communications)
- reviews effectiveness of lead generation activities and makes recommendations for keep, start, stop
- organizing all relevant aspects of an event (attendees list, relation w/ the event organizers, logistics, promotion pre & post event…)
- facilitating how sales/ops contribute and benefit from the event (team commitment, regular update, lead follow up…)
- ensure RSR maximizes its participation in each event sponsorship (includ. content opportunity)
- University degree
- Demonstrable experience of B2B digital marketing, channel management and campaigns
- Proven experience of successfully developing and implementing best-in-class initiatives, campaigns and client events
- Demonstrable experience of delivering impact and achieving results
- Indepth knowledge of B2B digital marketing and digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of delivering customer marketing initiatives to deliver successful results (both qualitative and quantitative) directly linked to sales activities
- A diplomatic, relationship builder with strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to influence sales teams
- Positive, professional, with ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and environment
- Exceptional project management skills plus a get-it-done attitude
Marketing & Communications Director RSR EMEA, Sales and operational teams, Global Marketing team
Partners and supplier
- Excellent proficiency (written and oral) in English and preferably one other language (French, Dutch, German).
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.