In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Participation in the development of the Strategic Marketing Vision according to the ZEISS regulations
- Contribution to the general company communication internally and externally
- Editing different publications (leaflets, banners, posters, ads etc.)
- Coordination and implementation of marketing material development and production
- Development of presentations
- Responsible for the company’s web based activity (social media, internet site, intranet site etc.)
- Responsible for the implementation of the company’s central brand guidelines in the East European region
- Support the development of the optician store's look and feel in line with the international requirements
- Coordination and control of the media and creative agencies working for the company
- Supporting the marketing activities of the company’s distributors on international level
- Completed university or college degree in marketing
- 2-3 years of experience related to marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Accuracy, ability to work independently
- Working experience from creative media agency will be an asset
- Comfortable working with marketing software and design/video tools will be an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary system
- Fringe benefits (Cafeteria)
- Personal and professional development
- Dynamic and youthful team in multinational environment
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1113 Budapest, Bocskai út 134-146.
health cost contributions, cafeteria, professional training, language learning assisstance
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application, indicating your salary request and the earliest possible entry date.