INDE, one the world’s leading augmented reality (AR) development companies, is looking for an experienced marcomms specialist to develop and implement its marketing and communications plans to a worldwide customer base in retail, entertainment and location-based education.
Marketing & Communications Director
- Development of Communications strategy for INDE products and services worldwide
- Refinement of B2B Marketing strategy for INDE products and services worldwide
- Execution of Communications and Marketing tasks alongside Sales and Marketing team.
- Oversight on budgeting for Prospecting and Sales/Marketing for all assigned territories
- Cultivation and development of strategic marketing partnerships for the Vyu brand and product range
- Development and delivery of analysis and reporting commercial activity for senior management
- The Marketing & Communications Director role will develop, refine and execute a B2B worldwide marketing and communications strategy for leading augmented reality company INDE.
- The successful candidate will oversee strategic promotional and media activity in key territories to increase product and brand awareness, assisting both direct sales and long-term growth.
- CEO - to create greater awareness of INDE’s market-leading position in AR
- COO - to support and drive commercial activity for INDE’s dedicated sales team,
- selling to an international (non-domestic) worldwide customer base
- CPO - to drive awareness of INDE’s innovation, R&D & new products
The candidate will report to:
- High-level fluency English is essential, both written and spoken
- (NB - ALL office verbal communication, and the majority of correspondence, is in English)
- Experience of working with international team and clients. INDE’s customers are all not local, but in the US, UK, Mexico, India, Dubai, Jordan, China, Malaysia, Morocco….
- Understanding of International marketing channels for Technology businesses
- Strong understanding of visual emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality and Computer Vision
- Strong Understanding of how best to leverage social media channels
- Strong organisational skills used in planning own work
- “Can do”, positive attitude
- Experience with strategic planning, human capital/talent management, change management, and communications
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation/communication skills and diplomatic tact
- Experience with Hubspot CRM Software
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google suite.
- Must have clean criminal record
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the year
You will be:
- an accomplished, “digital first” high-achiever, capable of both “thinking” and “doing” simultaneously
- engagement-driven, and content-first in your approach to the promotion of our products and portfolio of projects
- keen to explore new, innovative ways of increasing the number of new customers to our company
- an innovative user of on-line and social media; and competent planner of trade show-driven activity
- unafraid to fail and always keen to learn and improve through analysis and understanding.
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1033 Budapest, Bogdáni út 1.
How to apply/contact information:
Please submit your CV (English only)