Marketing Campaign Manager
The role is located in Budapest, Hungary and is reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Reporting campaign results to management and explaining variances
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Manager
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Responsible for leveraging and landing the HQ strategy, planning and execution including strong focus on adapting HQ campaigns for the local market
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders (subsidiary and HQ)
- Succesufully completed a degree, preferable in Marketing or Business Management
- +3 years’ experience in leading and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Hungarian language – native speaker
- English language – full proficiency
- Great analytical skills, good with numbers, with strong Excel, BI and reporting skills.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Great communicator and team player with a growth mindset.
- Good understanding of paid and owned media channels (SEM, SEO, SMM, Affiliate, Direct Marketing, PR, etc.)
- Up to 25% travel availability (HQ working visits)
- Availability for flexibile working hours
Nice to have:
- +1 year experience in eCommerce
- +1 year experience in fashion retail.
- +1 year experience working in cross-functional teams (HQ – Subsidiary)
- experience in agency management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply:
Apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!