Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Marketing Automation Specialist (Experienced)
What you will do:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list with lead generation campaigns
- Execute ongoing digital email-based promotions both planned and ad-hoc
- Ensure all communications and process are GDPR compliant
- Plan and execute advanced email marketing campaigns with enhanced personalization and dynamic content in Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Come up with new ideas on how to improve our user engagement and reach
- At least 2 years’ experience in advanced email marketing, preferably in marketing automation (e.g. Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot); confident Oracle Eloqua knowledge is a big plus
- Advanced English with excellent written and oral communication
- Strong customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Confident advisory skills and digital marketer mind-set is a must
- High attention-to-detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- CRM knowledge is a plus (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge in the latest digital marketing trends
- Strong project management skills
- Confident knowledge of MS Office
- BSc degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!